At BNP Paribas we offer you the opportunity to be part of one of Europe’s leading banks, which, thanks to our presence in more than 80 countries, can help you develop your career both nationally and internationally. The Group has more than 180,000 employees, half of which are based in its four domestic markets: Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg. In Spain, we are one of the three leading foreign institutions in the banking sector, with 3,400 employees. We serve over 1,350 institutional clients and 2,500,000 individual clients through 3,000 branches and sales outlets.
Our vision and values
BNP Paribas bases its corporate project on three main commitments: to its customers, to constantly improve the quality of their care, to shareholders, to make the value generation the core of all of our actions and, to employees, to ensure the best career management and a dynamic and stimulating remuneration.
Our aim is to build a strong corporate culture based on the professionalism of our employees and on team work. We think that these values, which are detailed below, should be adopted and shared by all those who form a part of BNP Paribas. If you feel you identify with them, please send us your application for any relevant vacancies or your CV for our database.
Our Core Values:
- Responsiveness: Quick assessment of new situations and developments and ability to quickly identify opportunities and risks. Efficiency in decision making and in action.
- Creativity: Encouraging initiatives and new ideas. Recognising contributions.
- Commitment: Commitment to the service of clients and collective accomplishment. Exemplary behaviour.
- Ambition: Aspiration for challenge and leadership. Desire to obtain team success in a competition where the referee is the client.
Our Management Principles:
- Client Focus: To inspire our people to focus on the client first, in an innovative way, as the interests of the client are always at the centre of our actions.
- Risk-Aware Entrepreneurship: To undertake initiatives for development and efficiency while:
– Being accountable
– Acting in an interdependent and cooperative way with the other entities to serve the global interest of the Group and its clients
– Being continuously vigilant of the risks related to our area of responsibility, and to empower our people to do the same
- People Care: To care for our people, by showing them respect, promoting equal opportunities, acknowledging performance and developing their talents and skills.
- Lead by example: To set an example through our own behaviour and ethics by:
– Respecting the regulations and the compliance rules, and behaving in a socially responsible way.
– Applying these management principles ourselves in the same way we expect our team to.
At BNP Paribas we are committed
BNP Paribas is an ethical and socially committed bank. So our selection criteria are based exclusively on the candidates’ aptitude and qualifications. Our first principle is non-discrimination, which means:
- We guarantee equal pay for men and women
- We regard social and cultural diversity to be a priority, as a source of creativity and efficiency