BNP Paribas Immobilier and Atisreal signed an agreement on 27 January 2004, whereby BNP Paribas Immobilier will take a 49.9% stake in the capital of Atisreal International SAS, the remaining 50.1% being retained by the Vendôme Rome Group and Credit Lyonnais Private Equity.
Atisreal International incorporates all the commercial real estate services of Atisreal (Transactions, Consultancy, Valuations and International Management). These consist of Atisreal, AUGUSTE THOUARD, ATHF and EXPERTIM in France, Atisreal WEATHERALLS in the UK, Atisreal MÜLLER in Germany, and Atisreal establishments in Spain and Benelux.
BNP Paribas Immobilier will have full operational responsibility for Atisreal International SAS. The Chairman of the company will be Philippe Zivkovic, Chairman of BNP Paribas Immobilier. The company will be managed by a Board, chaired by Alain Béchade. The other members of the Board will be Greg Cooke and Peter Rösler, directors of Atisreal WEATHERALL and Atisreal MÜLLER respectively, and the company’s administrative and financial director.
This merger between Atisreal International and BNP Paribas Immobilier will create a major force in the commercial real estate business in Europe, with 2,000 employees and the capacity to offer a comprehensive range of services to clients.
BNP Paribas Immobilier will acquire the entire remaining capital of Atisreal International in the next five years. Final completion of this merger is subject to the necessary approval being granted.
The Vendôme Rome Group, through its names of URBANIA, UFFI, AMADEUS, COGETOM, ATGBG and LAFORET, on the one hand, and the BNP Paribas Immobilier Group through Atisreal, Comadim, Coextim and Meunier Promotion, on the other hand, will be two leading players in the real estate sector, the former in real estate management in general and residential real estate services, and the latter in commercial real estate services and development.
Tel: (33) 1 40 14 70 61
Tel: (33) 1 40 14 65 16
Tel: (33) 1 42 98 15 91
Henri de Clisson
Tel: (33) 1 40 14 65 14