BNP Paribas Personal Investors is a registered trademark of BNP Paribas S.A., used to provide services for financial investments and on-line trading.
BNP Paribas Personal Investors is a leading member of the spanish financial market, with more than 12,000 clients, several awards in recognition of its on-line service, a market share of more than 6,4% of the daily turnover and more than 4 million executed orders in 2016.
Besides of its retail offer, BNP Paribas Personal Investors has specialized services for corporate and institutional clients:
- Routing services to allow direct access to markets with different platforms.
- Access to the main financial markets and MTFs
- Institutional brokerage with over 20 years experience
- Treasury stock management, liquidity provider and stabilization agent
- Services to asset managers and issuers as member of the MAB (Mercado Alternativo Bursátil): counterparty member of SICAVs, liquidity provider of SOCIMIS and growing companies.
- Macroeconomic, strategic and technical analysis
- Executive, settlement and custody services for final institutional clients (B2B2C)
In addition to Spain, BNP Paribas Personal Investors provides its financial services in Luxembourg and Singapore.