- Standard / Permanent
- FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
BNP Paribas EMEA Finance employs 500 employees, of which more than 325 are based in Madrid. We manage more than 250 BNP Paribas entities from all over Europe, covering +60% of Group’s balance sheet and all group’s banking activities (Corporate & Investment Banking, Retail Banking, Personal Finance and other financial services activities…).
Our mission is to measure, control and explain all the financial indicators required to monitor accounting, tax, regulatory, liquidity, credit risk reporting and management result activities.
Develop, implement and maintain Business Led Solutions (IT applications) under Alteryx or DataIKU or Talend or Informatica or SSIS, Tableau Software, Access, Excel (with VBA) and SQL Server in order to support CIB Finance to produce monthly and quarterly reporting following management axis (Business lines / regions / cost centers / clients…)
You will integrate in a project team dedicated to develop solutions as part of the digital transformation taking part in CIB. Activities spanning from administration, support, training, and maintenance, enhancements to projects, contribution to process reengineering and roadmap definition.
The project team is a decisive player in the design of the application road map, ensuring the adequacy between target architecture orientation and users main stake
Assume the maintenance and development of the tactical tool and updates
On call support of CIB teams during
Contribute to transversal CIB Finance optimization projects:
Development and maintenance of Macro, MS Access database, SQL database and Alteryx workflow (ETL tool)
Contribute to draft several project documents (Detailed specifications, User Guide…)
• Educational background: BA diploma or equivalent
• Previous working experience: 3 + years of experience in similar positions
• SQL, Alteryx, TAbleau
Trasversal & Behavioral:
• Ability to collaborate/Teamwork
• Ability to develop and adapt a process
• Analytical ability
• Training programs, career plans and internal mobility opportunities, national and international thanks to our presence in different countries.
• Diversity and Inclusion Committee that ensures an inclusive work environment. In recent years, several employee communities have been created to organize diversity and inclusion awareness actions (PRIDE, We Generations and MixCity).
• Corporate volunteering program (1 Million Hours 2 Help) in which employees can dedicate time out of their working hours to volunteer activities.
• Flexible compensation plan
• Hybrid telecommuting model (50%)
• 31 vacation days
Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas Group in Spain is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.