Project Manager – Global Business & Management Support
- Standard / Permanent
- ES-Community of Madrid
- PROJECT & TRANSFORMATION MANAGEMENT
BNP Paribas is an international bank with leading positions in the European market. It is present in 74 countries and employs more than 192,000 people, 146,000 of whom are in Europe. The Group holds key positions in its three main areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking and financial services network is part of Retail Banking & Services), as well as Corporate & Institutional Banking, which offers services to corporate and institutional clients. The Group supports its customers (individuals, entrepreneurs, SMEs, large companies and institutions) to help them carrying out their projects by providing financing, investment, savings and insurance services.
In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is number one in retail financing in Europe.
BNP Paribas is developing its integrated retail banking model in the Mediterranean countries, Turkey, Eastern Europe and has an important network on the US West Coast. In both its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas has leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and a solid and growing network in the Asia-Pacific region.
BNP Paribas in its Securities Services business offers a wide range of services derived from the purchase and sale of financial instruments and units in investment funds, such as their settlement, custody, valuation, administration and financing and all financial transactions derived therefrom (dividend payments, capital increases, fund subscriptions and redemptions, etc.).
The objective of the Global Client Development management is to grow strategic clients while developing best-in-class Client Development team over the world. Their ambition is:
- To develop a portfolio of strategic opportunities in partnership with Global Head of Commercial Strategy and Marketing, across Regions and Locations,
- To ensure that local sales set-up is aligned with the objectives
- To lead the definition of new sales and retention targets
- To provide support for complex deals, in strong coordination with the Regional Managers
- To coach the Regional Sales Leaders to maximize new business opportunities
- To ensure CD community is up-to-date with CD documentation and training (guidelines, procedures, usage of the internal tools, product management, best practices, etc)
- To ensure that best practices & tools are shared and rolled out at Regional level
This team is counting 2 people dedicated to animate communities of more than 200 Global relationship managers and global sales over the world.
This is a role to provide support to the business and the CD community/ the Client Development Exco
- Deliver proper reporting to monitor performance over the regions ensuring continuous improvement
- Lead the preparation of all sales presentations, campaign material, management and ad-hoc reporting
- Articulate and develop strategic presentations to the senior management
- Supporting the standardisation of reporting across jurisdictions
- Participate into definition and animation of organisation & governance for the Client development Unit
- Coordinate and promote collaboration of projects assigned
- Conduct in all missions and studies assigned
- Ensure that the business process run smoothly, providing business support when required
- Be aware of transversal initiatives impacting evolutions in CRM tool and establish a reliable communication with the teams.
- Develop and maintain updated the Client Development knowledge base, by documenting every existing process, change, evolution, etc
Securities Services Client Development worldwide
Business performance monitoring and analysis
- Ensure regular delivery of existing reports and dashboards while working on its continuous improvement
- Provide MPI and Analysis on all dimensions of the Commercial performance
- Support monitoring of ad-hoc campaigns and transversal and produce specific reports to complete global dashboards
- Ensure the data quality of the reporting by ensuring a diligent data recording and tracking
- Consolidate updates and information and conduct the proper study & analysis in order to support to management in the decision making process
- Prepare ad-hoc reporting & assist management, when required and ad -hoc.
Business and Management Support
- Work with key stakeholders on regular and/or ad hoc basis to ensure the continued development of high quality outcome and deliveries
- Ensure coordination of the key sales campaigns, transversal and CD global initiatives
- Support the effective use of tools and best practices across Locations
- Ensure the documentation is up to date and comprehensible for all CD Community (guidelines, procedures and internal documentation)
- Support and where required act as designate on all major internal and external committees
- Articulate and develop strategic presentations to the senior management
- Collect information
- Organise messages
- Build and develop presentation
Definition & animation of organisation & governance
- Elaborate content supporting Governance
- Manage follow up and action plans
- Act as designate at select key committees
Leading and Coordination of transversal initiatives and projects across the CD community team as required
- Act as coordinator for projects assigned
- Propose and develop relevant documents and databases to record project information and ensure oversight
- Develop proactive relationships with stakeholders to ensure project progress and delivery
- Ensure reporting to management and adequate communication
Key internal stakeholders:
• Global Head of CD
• CD Exco members
• CD Enablement & Transformation team
• CD COO Community
• Business Performance Practice team
• CD team managers and team members across the world
• Location and regional Heads
• Oher business métiers (eg.FIC)
Key external key stakeholders:
• Event stakeholders
• Client & Consultant engagement as required
• Economy, ADE
• Knowledge and a background in Client Development as well as CIB is a plus
• Proven Advanced skills in Office and specifically Excel & PowerPoint
• Strong Analytical skills
• Knowledge and a background in Client Development
Trasversal & Behavioral:
• Communication skills
• Ability to deliver/Results driven
• Ability to collaborate/Teamwork
• Training programs, career plans and internal mobility opportunities, national and international thanks to our presence in different countries.
• Diversity and Inclusion Committee that ensures an inclusive work environment. In recent years, several employee communities have been created to organize diversity and inclusion awareness actions (PRIDE, We Generations and MixCity).
• Corporate volunteering program (1 Million Hours 2 Help) in which employees can dedicate time out of their working hours to volunteer activities.
• Flexible compensation plan
• Hybrid telecommuting model (50%)
• 34 vacation days
Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas Group in Spain is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.