Transformation and Project Manager BNP Paribas Factor
- Standard / Permanent
- ES-Community of Madrid
BNP Paribas Group is the top bank in the European Union and a major international banking establishment. It has close to 184,000 employees in 64 countries. In Spain we are more than 5,000 employees within 12 business lines.
BNP Paribas Factor meets the financing needs of companies locally, in terms of import and export, and beyond Spain’s borders with its international products and offers a wide range of factoring services through its offices in Madrid, Barcelona and Bilbao.
Support BNP Paribas Factor Iberia Management and coordinate the framing, design and implementation of projects and operating models to drive the Entity transformation journey, locally and at Iberian level.
- Oversee the delivery of complex projects and activities and ensure quality of deliverables and adherence to deadlines.
- Ensure meaningful project structure and governance, as well as management of key stakeholders, represent projects in key stakeholder (OpCo, SteerCo) and report directly to project sponsors.
- Ensure method is applied to frame and execute programme, projects, or specific complex project streams, on time, on quality and on budget.
- Cross-manage the various contributors (IT, key users …) in the various project phases (scoping, implementation, tests and deployment)
- Lead meetings, workshops or internal trainings, using pertinent techniques and providing perceptive results.
- Be a business advisor and coacher of Continuous Improvement related topics such as Process Efficiency, Automation, Digital & Artificial Intelligence or Data Management.
- Support clients in implementing project outcomes and follow-up outcomes with clients.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of presentations and reporting for clients and management.
- Provide continuous support and coaching to the other team members.
- Promote the knowledge sharing within the team.
- Foster and contribute to continuous improvement mindset within the team and with client.
- Ensure the efficient management of project resources, including human resources.
Masters in Business Management
Masters in Information Technology and Computer Science
Project Management and Consulting (5 – 7 years)
Banking and Financial Operations (3 – 5 years), preferential
- MS OFFICE PACK MICROSOFT EXCEL (Expert)
- MS OFFICE PACK MICROSOFT POWERPOINT (Expert)
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT Framing (Expert)
Trasversal & Behavioral:
- Ability to manage a project
- Attention to detail/rigor
- Client focused
Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas Group in Spain is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.