- Contrato de trabajo
- Puesto de trabajo / Misión
- FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
The accounting supervisor will be responsible of the monitoring of the accounting processes in the Finance Shared Service Center and will bear the responsibility of the accounting team and part of the communication with local teams. The duties will include being in charge of accounting production tasks (Account Payables, Account Receivables, General Ledger, etc), realizing tax and regulatory reporting for local entity and be responsible of the review, validation and control of the different accounting processes.
To succeed in this role, you must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of accounting procedures and managing people. In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also have outstanding analytical and time management abilities.
- Management of the accounting specialist team
- Accounting processes management
- Perform the first level of control on the accounting processes performed by the team
- Review and validation of the accounting processes output
- Generate tax and regulatory reports to the local authorities (only for Nickel Spain).
- Reporting accounting activity to BNP group and Nickel France.
- Support on reporting to Management, Committees and others
- Contribute to financial audits.
- Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems.
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets
- Contribute to finance related policies and procedures in the perimeter.
- Nickel local teams (Belgium, France, Portugal, Spain)
- SSC team
- Nickel France performance management team
- Nickel Business Units
- BNP Paribas integrated functions in Spain
- Nickel suppliers
- University Degree in Business Administration or Economy.
- Previous experience in accounting departments and team management
- Knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes.
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advance either English and/or French mandatory. Other languages such as Portuguese will be a plus
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
BNP Paribas Group in Spain is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.