- Contrato de trabajo
- Puesto de trabajo / Misión
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Who are we?
South Europe Technologies is one of BNP Paribas Personal Finance shared services centers delivering the best IT Applications (Architecture, Project management, Development, and Quality Assurance) to BNP Paribas Personal Finance entities around the world.
In this context, we are looking for an Agile Coach to provides training and coaching to help teams and individuals adopt agile values and principles, and to improve agile methods and practices in all phases of the product development cycle.
Duties – Responsibilities
He/she draws on solid experience in many technological and methodological tools. The agile coach promotes day-to-day transformation to guide teams and the organization in autonomy, empowerment and self-organization with a view to a “Faster on the market, Better for the Customer, Happier as a team” approach, in a motivating, fulfilling, sustainable and lasting environment. The agile coach is not, strictly speaking, part of the agile team or squad and he/she has no lasting operational involvement. He/she leaves the assigned organization as soon as deemed suitable based on the level of adoption of the agile culture
The collaborator will be involved in some or all of the following activities
Train the team
- Train the teams, i.e. the scrum masters, analysts, developers and testers, product owners and team management, in agile methods (scrum, Kanban, SAFe, Agile@scale, etc.)
- Provide training in new, more collaborative and effective professional practices
- Encourage values such as collaboration, communication, feedback, autonomy, continuous improvement, transparency, etc.
- Create a safe environment that is conducive to change
- Be attentive, inspiring, question and support people, teams and the organization in their adoption process
- Advise, direct, provoke change and decision-making to achieve the objectives set, or to initiate the expected transformation process in step with management
- Help people and teams to learn, explore, find solutions and reach shared decisions that offer the best possible added value, using the most relevant guidance methods
- Act as facilitator in workshops, agile ceremonies, conferences, etc.
- For the bank, he/she participates in agile coach communities (guilds) to ensure uniform application of agile ways of working
– At least 4 years working as an Agile Coach.
– High level of English.
– (Ideally) High level of Spanish.
– Valuable other languages.
– Great communication skills (key for the role).