BECA REAL ESTATE FINANCE PORTFOLIO
- ES-Comunidad de Madrid
- FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
INTERN CREDIT PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT REAL ESTATE CAPITAL MARKETS
Description of the Team
The position is within BNP Paribas CIB – Real Estate Capital Markets EMEA, based in Madrid.
Real Estate Capital Markets (RECM) EMEA team main assignments are the following:
- Coverage of main European REITs, Real Estate Private Equity funds and Real Estate Asset Managers;
- Structuring and managing Specialised Real Estate financings mainly for Private Equity sponsors and Asset Managers.
The team is spread across 7 different European hubs (Paris, London, Madrid, Milan, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Lisbon).
The proposed position is within the Credit & Portfolio Management (CPM) team, whose role is to ensure all front-office tasks on deals post-closing (client relationship follow-up, risks follow-up, amendments, waivers, restructurings, refinancings…).
Key Responsibilities of the role
Within Real Estate Capital Markets EMEA, the selected candidate will be part of a team of professionals recognised for their sectorial expertise in their reference market. Daily assignments in the CPM team, in close cooperation with the rest of the RECM teams, will be as follows:
- Analyse the quality of clients and the commitments of the Real Estate franchise (financial risks, ESG risks, market risks, etc.);
- Write credit notes presented to credit committees, internal decision-making bodies;
- Monitoring, analysing and evaluating our clients’ ESG performance;
- Work on our clients’ future cash flows (in Excel) models;
- Preparation of presentations/notes on specific segments of the Real Estate sector (trends, developments, projections, BNPP exposure to the sector) on an ad-hoc basis.
- Ensure data quality regular checks and ensure the timely provision of all information required for Regulatory reporting
Experience, Qualifications & Competencies
- Language: Fluent in English.
- IT literacy in Microsoft Office
BNP Paribas Group in Spain is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.