Business Intelligence Data Analyst BNP Paribas (#MITP)
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
BNP Paribas is an international bank with leading positions in the European market. It is present in 74 countries and employs more than 192,000 people, 146,000 of whom are in Europe. The Group holds key positions in its three main areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking and financial services network is part of Retail Banking & Services), as well as Corporate & Institutional Banking, which offers services to corporate and institutional clients. The Group supports its customers (individuals, entrepreneurs, SMEs, large companies and institutions) to help them carrying out their projects by providing financing, investment, savings and insurance services.
In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is number one in retail financing in Europe.
BNP Paribas is developing its integrated retail banking model in the Mediterranean countries, Turkey, Eastern Europe and has an important network on the US West Coast. In both its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas has leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and a solid and growing network in the Asia-Pacific region.
The CIB IT Platform for EMEA is responsible to provide IT Services to our Clients ensuring a Digital Market evolution, in a secured and performant environment, and with a reliable quality. This function includes Global Markets Application Production, Local Territory IT Development, the Core Infrastructure environment including Datacentres, Application Production, Security, Architecture as well as elements of the Global Services organisation.
For the Security Dashboard activities, we are looking for Data Security & Business Intelligence Engineer to support and coordinate the deployment of the Security Dashboard within the security productions of the BNPPARIBAS group
Follow-up team is responsible for monitoring security deviations and vulnerabilities on server assets (OS & Middleware), Network, on the legacy and Cloud scopes. To ensure that the remediations are carried out according to the BNPPARIBAS’s Cybersecurity policy.
Monitoring of remediations managed by Assets & Product Owners.
- Needs analysis for evolution of the current BI solution
- Provision of solutions in accordance with the company’s strategy based on (Cyber security Group requirements
- Coordinate the redesign and Dashboard transformation
- Deploy the solution within the group’s ProdSec entities of the group
- Ensure comitology with stakeholders (Technical Experts, Functional Experts, Product Owner, and customers.)
- Report to the manager and Team lead on the achievements progress.
- Ensuring the updating of the documentary heritage corpus
Bachelor’s in computer science or equivalent
Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience in cybersecurity and production environments
• English: high level.
PowerBI, SQL, MS SSIS/ SSAS/ SSRS
Python, PHP/ Symfony
Systems: architecture, security, etc. to support monitoring and steering actions- définition, production et mise en place de KPI de pilotage et de suivi
The methodology for monitoring Cybersecurity Control Projects;
Vulnérability & Patch Management
Qualys , Tanium is plus
Strong situational analysis and needs identification.
Proposal force for the most relevant solutions
Ability to collaborate with different types of profiles. Technical, Functional, Project Leadership. Team leader, etc.
Ability to share and transmit.
Rigor, organization and method with a spirit of analysis and synthesis
Customer orientation: listening, support and understanding of needs.
Transverse vision to anticipate data correlations / Impacts.
Good Cyber Security Culture.
• Training programs, career plans and internal mobility opportunities, national and international thanks to our presence in different countries.
• Diversity and Inclusion Committee that ensures an inclusive work environment. In recent years, several employee communities have been created to organize diversity and inclusion awareness actions (PRIDE, We Generations and MixCity).
• Corporate volunteering program (1 Million Hours 2 Help) in which employees can dedicate time out of their working hours to volunteer activities.
• Flexible compensation plan
• Hybrid telecommuting model (50%)
• 31 vacation days
Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas Group in Spain is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.