Device Support Global BNP Paribas (#MITP)
- Contrato de trabajo
- Puesto de trabajo / Misión
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
The BNP Paribas Group is one of the largest international banking networks, with a presence in 72 countries. The organization is an international financial services group, with in excess of 200,000 employees with solid roots in Europe.
The BNP Paribas Group is organized around two main activities: Retail Banking and Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB).
The IT production has two main entities ITGP and ITO, with a main governance lead by ITGP.
ITGP Digital Working
ITGP Digital Working is responsible to provide IT Services to our clients ensuring a Digital Market evolution, in a secured and performant environment, and with a reliable quality. This function includes Infrastructures (Active Directory, Messaging, Instant Messaging, Desktop…) as well as elements of the Global Services organization.
Main Objectives & Purpose
- The ideal candidate is a team player focused on delivering the team objectives.
- Collaborates effectively with other support teams to provide the required support and a smooth experience for the end-user.
- Works with the Knowledge Management team and the regional service desks to optimize end-user support.
- Provide L2 technical support on Windows Client devices. This includes Windows (10, 11). Edge, Office 2016/365, Office Companions, McAffee, and bitlocker.
- Participates in general incidents detection and problem management.
Key Results Area
- Provides end user satisfaction by solving end-user incidents in a timely fashion.
- Tracks and proactively manages Incidents. Determines improvement strategies to reduce incidents.
- Works out new solutions to incidents and documents them in Knowledge Base Articles.
Essential Technical Knowledge/Skills:
- Good knowledge and experience with following systems:
- Windows operating system (10 & 11)
- Office 2016/365, Office companions
- Edge, McAfee, bitlocker, GPO’s.
- Understanding of core IT Desktop technologies:
- Deployments solutions: SCCM, WSUS
- General knowledge: LAN, DNS, Active Directory, Azure.
- Powershell scripting.
- Strong knowledge of ITIL (service delivery).
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in complex IT infrastructure environments
- Experience of large organizations
- Fluency in English
- ITIL trained and experience with ITSM tools
Other Value-Added Competencies:
- Mature, independent, well organized with excellent communication skills (written, spoken, presentations)
- Exposed to multi-cultural environment and able to work as part of a Global team
- Quick thinker and Good decision-maker
- Analytical, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Knowledge of the French Language would be welcomed
- Knowledge of any of the following is plus:
- Intune, AzureAD, VPN Tunnel and Microsoft Defender.
- Tanium is a plus.