Digital Working Head of End User Support – Madrid IT Platform BNP Paribas (#MITP)
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
BNP Paribas is an international bank with leading positions in the European market. It is present in 74 countries and employs more than 192,000 people, 146,000 of whom are in Europe. The Group holds key positions in its three main areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking and financial services network is part of Retail Banking & Services), as well as Corporate & Institutional Banking, which offers services to corporate and institutional clients. The Group supports its customers (individuals, entrepreneurs, SMEs, large companies and institutions) to help them carrying out their projects by providing financing, investment, savings and insurance services.
In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is number one in retail financing in Europe.
BNP Paribas is developing its integrated retail banking model in the Mediterranean countries, Turkey, Eastern Europe and has an important network on the US West Coast. In both its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas has leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and a solid and growing network in the Asia-Pacific region.
The CIB IT Platform for EMEA is responsible to provide IT Services to our Clients ensuring a Digital Market evolution, in a secured and performant environment, and with a reliable quality. This function includes Global Markets Application Production, Local Territory IT Development, the Core Infrastructure environment including Datacentres, Application Production, Security, Architecture as well as elements of the Global Services organisation.
MITP Le Comptoir Manager will implement Le Comptoir strategy in its scope of responsibility (ESD and Spain IT Proximity). He/she must ensure the best customer experience by deploying an omni-channel and consistent support for employees under its scope. He/she will manage also the desk day-to-day operations, coaching team members in understanding how to address various types of questions from users who are experiencing difficulties.
The primary responsibility is customer service and fostering a customer focused approach within the team. He must ensure the team is knowledgeable about support tools, processes, procedures, practices and organisation. He/she is committed to delivering service improvement and continue to address the service value chain.
He/she is also responsible of ensuring the staffing within the ESD and Spain IT Proximity, ensuring skills development and for motivating team members to deliver high quality and consistent support services.
• Responsible of all area operations: Service Support, Request Fulfilment, Identity Access Management for all channels within Le Comptoir Scope.
• Ensuring customer service is provided according to the agreements and definitions.
• Ensuring service continuity within all areas.
• Responsible for implementing new services and processes Le Comptoir teams.
• Manage daily operation of ESD and Spain IT Proximity.
• Monitor response times and user satisfaction levels.
• Issue technical bulletins to inform customers of problems and instruct them in taking necessary action if needed.
• Consult with PrSEO and experts to ensure integrated actions plans.
• Monitor issue resolution and liaise with stakeholders.
• Help in improving techniques and practices for managing client queries, troubleshooting and incident prioritization and resolution.
• Drive internal areas alignments and service follow up to target Le Comptoir strategy.
• Communication and Knowledge Sharing
– Share information, good practice and expertise with others.
– Use persuasive logic to win support or change views.
– Deliver difficult/unpopular messages with clarity and diplomacy.
– Listen actively and objectively without interrupting.
• Staff Awareness and Development
– Diagnose the development needs of individuals and teams, identifying skill needs and skill gaps.
– Review training and development options and selects appropriate methodology taking into account the individual, project and business requirements.
– Incorporate within routine work processes opportunities for skills development.
– Coach and/or mentor individuals and teams to address learning needs.
• Leadership and Teamwork
– Create a sense of common purpose and commitment.
– Foster a culture that encourages and recognizes effective customer service.
– Value and encourage input on how to achieve objectives.
– Provide constructive feedback, coach and support others to make the best of their abilities.
– Clearly agree what you expect of others and hold them to account.
• English: fluent.
• Service Delivery
– Take action to ensure stable and secure applications to avoid potential service disruptions.
– Systematically analyze performance data.
– Track reliability data against relevant service level agreements.
– Escalate potential service failures and security risks and recommend actions to improve service reliability.
• Incident Management
– Monitor incident records to ensure they include adequate information and that there is evidence of follow up.
– Work with IT line managers to ensure they are fulfilling their incident management procedures.
– Ensure that incidents are managed according to procedures.
• Relationship Management
– Establish and maintain positive business relationships with customers, suppliers and partners (internal or external) deploying and complying with organizational processes.
– Collate information and feedback to understand business needs and requirements.
– Address business needs and manage supply chain communications, showing empathy with stakeholders.
– Ensure that stakeholders concerns, or complaints are addressed in accordance with organizational policy.
• Best Practice Processes, Tools and Methods
– Identify and lead introduction of relevant best practice processes, tools and models.
– Promote adoption of best practice processes, tools and models.
– Provide advice, coaching and technical support to embed use of best practice processes, tools and models.
– Evaluate effectiveness of best practice processes, tools and models in area of specialism.
Transversal & Behavioral:
• Ability to inspire others & generate people’s commitment
• Ability to manage a project
• Personal Impact/ Ability to influence
• Training programs, career plans and internal mobility opportunities, national and international thanks to our presence in different countries.
• Diversity and Inclusion Committee that ensures an inclusive work environment. In recent years, several employee communities have been created to organize diversity and inclusion awareness actions (PRIDE, We Generations and MixCity).
• Corporate volunteering program (1 Million Hours 2 Help) in which employees can dedicate time out of their working hours to volunteer activities.
• Flexible compensation plan
• Hybrid telecommuting model (50%)
• 31 vacation days
Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas Group in Spain is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.