DUE DILIGENCE OFFICER KYC HUB
- Contrato de trabajo
- Puesto de trabajo / Misión
- OPERATION PROCESSING
The Due Diligence Officer directly reports to the Team Manager of Due Diligence. The Due Diligence Officer’s primary tasks are collecting, gathering, assessing and following up on Know-Your-Customer documentation in line with current procedures and legislation.
- Collect, analyze, verify and archive legal and Know Your Customer (KYC) documentation, identify Ultimate Beneficial Owners (UBOs) and Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) and check sanction and embargo information
- Fully adhere to BNP Paribas Compliance, Financial Security (Know Your Customer “KYC”, Anti-Money Laundering “AML”, Anti-Bribery and Corruption “ABC” and Sanctions), Conduct & Risks policies.
- Contribute to evaluating the sensitivity of the customer under the supervision of the SBO concerned
- Ensure entry of the name of the customers and of the beneficial owners/directors and other representatives on the various databases
- Review embargoes, Vigilance to detect PEPs, and utilize other databases according to the local practice
- Propose a classification of the PEPs (High-risk or not)
- Analyze, verify (and archive) legal documents such as dealing mandates and guarantees (enhanced signature check)
- Comply with and follow up on (international) regulatory requirements, such as the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), AEOI (CRS) and Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID)
- Monitor the follow-up elements, in particular those related to the documentation
- Trigger the recertification/ review on behalf of the SBO (especially for the scheduled recertifications)
- Liaise with external and internal clients and stakeholders on KYC related matters
- Challenge Relationship managers regarding KYC matters
- Assist team leader with ad hoc projects
- Train newcomers
- Perform review/analysis of customers with a focus on high risk customers
- Perform 4-eyes checks when relevant seniority achieved;(SKYCO)
- Status reporting
– Be alert to and contribute to fighting against all forms of economic crime including fraud, money laundering and terrorist financing, regardless of the circumstance or stakeholder involved.
– Make sure adequate due diligence and controls are performed to know the customers and how they use the Group’s products and services.
– Be vigilant that customer transactions are not related to bribery or corruption. Report any suspicious operation to Senior Management or to local Compliance
- Preferably two years of successful relevant work experience; preference for Due Diligence experience
- University (Bachelor/Master degree)level – with legal affinity or other relevant working experience
- Excellent knowledge on Client identification
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Good knowledge of the Money laundering and terrorism financing Act.
- Strong client orientation
- Ability to interact with other local internal teams
- Flexible attitude
- Take initiative, propose & signal improvements/changes
- Team player
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Spanish and English
- Ability to deal with deadlines and work under pressure
- Analytical thinking
- Work independently
- Time management, planning and organizational skills
Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas Group in Spain is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. Therefore, on equal terms of qualifications and competencies for the position, the candidate of the underrepresented sex at that level shall have access to the position. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.