- Contrato de trabajo
- Puesto de trabajo / Misión
- OPERATION PROCESSING
The Guarantees Officer is responsible for :
- The end to end processing of International Guarantees, including drafting, sending and recording in the systems and fees management.
Trade Finance Service Centre covers the issuing of guarantees for the main European countries.
The position will be located in the Madrid-based CIB Trade Finance Service Centre.
He/she, interfacing with the various corporate functions will:
- Manage the issuing of international guarantees, direct/indirect with due regard to legal, compliance and risk aspects.
- Perform controls to ensure compliance with internal and regulatory regulations.
- Communication with the European Sites, Global Trade Service, Compliance & Legal Departments and other Banks.
- Register the transactions within the Bank tools, ensuring a high level of accuracy in the records.
- Manage the invoicing to clients and correspondent Banks, ensuring a high level of accuracy in terms of calculations of Guarantee fees and production of invoices.
- Manage the payment of fees to Correspondent Banks.
- Keep the guarantee records.
- Reporting activities
- At least 3 years of experience issuing international guarantees in an International Bank.
- C1 – English.
- Organizational skills. Setting priorities, planning actions and methodically progress by coordinating activities and resources in the best possible way.
- Risk management. Detecting, analysing and measuring risks, understanding their consequences in a long term perspective and acting to reduce them.
- Adaptability. Adapting one’s behaviour by integrating constraints and opportunities in varying circumstances
- Team work. Co-operative and proactive attitude
- Ability to report. Keeping hierarchy informed about current activities and their progress in an effective way. Drawing attention towards useful information, risks and sensitive points.