- Contrato de trabajo
- ES-Comunidad de Madrid
- Puesto de trabajo / Misión
- FINANCE ACCOUNTS ET MANAGEMENT CONTROL
MISSION & OBJECTIVES
The IFRS Transversal Expert will perform tasks allocated mainly to Financial Synthesis Head Office Reporting Team, supervising and providing services for all the entities in Finance EMEA scope.
Provide oversight of all supervision and ensure an accurate, reliable and comprehensive set of financial data required for the production of IFRS Reporting through a solid control framework that covers oversight on upstream processes, Finance own processes and controls on data quality.
Act as a strategic and key enabler of the extended team model providing flexible and reliable support to Regional and Group Teams and Fronting teams, continually improving client satisfaction.
Analyse, coordinate and review potential adjustments in HOR packages and appendices with other teams, ensuring quality of data reported to Group.
Act as point of contact for project teams for supervision of new operations within the Group which may impact reporting streams, ensuring the readiness of full IFRS team to prepare set of reporting packages on time.
Reporting & Control Functions
The IFRS Transversal Expert will provide oversight of all supervision to ensure accuracy, completeness, and validity by reviewing and approving all related activities
- Supervising End to End data quality and accuracy of accounting & reporting for entire EMEA entities in Oxygen scope
- Ensuring controls performed on IFRS team for the preparation of set of Matisse Reporting packages and other information provided to the Group.
- Providing assistance in coordination with the management in responding to questions from the external auditors, Inspectors, Group, etc by:
- Ensuring prompt resolution and follow-up of questions / requests for information
- Escalating problems/issues to the team leader and/or head
- Providing quality service to other teams
- Participating in the Tac/Nac process
- Participating in the upgrades/version releases of respective reporting tools
- Assisting in identifying operational process improvements in production, control procedures, and workflow organization to increase the team’s efficiency and effectiveness
- Assisting in any special project or request as directed by management, acting as point of contact when IFRS and Reporting expertise is needed.
- Coordinating cross-training,and knowledge / information-sharingnnel
WHAT ARE THE MINIMUM STANDARDS WE NEED FROM YOU?
Training and occupational experience
- Business school, University Graduate, Master Degree in Accounting or Finance Degree
- Minimum 10 years in Finance within the Banking sector (Financial Accounting, Reporting, Business/financial analysis), including audit and consultancy firms
- Minimum 3 year of experience managing teams
- Experience of working in an international environment appreciated
- English Advanced
- French and other European languages a plus
- Strong knowledge of Banking products or Corporate Accounting and Expenses is desirable
- Strategic knowledge and understanding of all financial dimensions impacting Finance EMEA Entities
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of generally accepted accounting principles
Soft Skills and behaviours
- Maturity, professional standing, strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Effective analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn new systems and products quickly
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-starter and team player, able to work independently and collaboratively with various teams in a matrix organisation and deadline-focused environment
Methodologies, Tools & Technologies
- Business Objects
- Excel (including pivot tables, VLOOKUP, SUMIF)
- Programming knowledge a plus