- Contrato de trabajo
- Puesto de trabajo / Misión
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Business Overview
The BNP Paribas Group is one of the largest international banking networks, with a presence in 72 countries. The organisation is an international financial services group, with in excess of 202,000 employees with solid roots in Europe, a significant and growing presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
The BNP Paribas Group is organised around two main activities: Retail Banking & Services and Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB).
MADRID IT Platform
The CIB IT Platform for EMEA is responsible to provide IT Services to our Clients ensuring a Digital Market evolution, in a secured and performant environment, and with a reliable quality. This function includes Global Markets Application Production, Local Territory IT Development, the Core Infrastructure environment including Datacentres, Application Production, Security, Architecture as well as elements of the Global Services organisation.
- Context and Role summary
As Team leader of the EMEA iNet team, reporting to the Head of Telecom and Data Centre Spain, the applicant will be responsible for the production, monitoring and the engineering of the BNP Paribas CIB European campus network services. The team is in constant communication with the central team, Paris, for any Architecture, major projects and escalation. The team is also responsible for the implementation and enforcement of the standards to all sites.
The team is in charge of the support of the technologies that sit above the network layer in the internet hosting and browsing environments: dhcp, load balancers, dns, firewalls (no policy), proxies and remote access gateways. Routing, switching and Wifi is not included in this team scope although it works closely with Networks team.
- Position – Tasks & Key Responsibilities
- Team management and leadership
- Process and management reporting
- Troubleshooting assistance and incident management.
- Administrative tasks: updating, improving the monitoring and documentation.
- Managing teams change process and implementation
- Capacity monitoring: ensure network service always meets business demands.
- Projects: in order to study and deploy nonstandard queries
- Security as a must: all activities will keep security design.
- Obsolescence management
- Professional Skills, Abilities and Experience
As leader of a technical team, it is mandatory to have a deep knowledge of the key technologies the team supports:
- Proxy management: architecture, design, build and general configuration. Policy management.
- Firewalls: architecture, design, build and general configuration in HA environments.
- Load balancing: General knowledge of load balancing configuration and troubleshooting, virtual servers, pools, persistence, monitoring, iRules.
- Remote Gateway: General understanding of the logic of the platform.
- Monitoring Tools: General knowledge of monitoring tools and SNMP alerts configuration.
Also as leader, you will have the responsibility of having all procedures and best practices being followed. Proper assets management is also key, along budget control.
- Personal Attributes
- Skills on team management.
- Analytical mind-set
- Ability to work well under pressure, ability to resolve team issues and look after all members of the team.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Good level of reporting to management.
- Languages & Qualifications
- High English spoken and written fluent (B2/C)
- French spoken and written will be valued
- Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent
- ITIL Foundation certificate will be desirable
- On Site Services: From 7:30 to 19:30 schedule to cover in weekly shifts of 8 working hours/day
- On Call Services: Out of regular schedule, we provide On Call services 24/7 to be covered in weekly shifts by team members.