ITG – Secure Printing Solution Engineer BNP Paribas (#MITP)
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Business Overview
The BNP Paribas Group is one of the largest international banking networks, with a presence in 72 countries. The organisation is an international financial services group, with in excess of 202,000 employees with solid roots in Europe, a significant and growing presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
The BNP Paribas Group is organised around two main activities: Retail Banking & Services and Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB).
MADRID IT Platform
Madrid IT Platform is responsible to provide IT Services to our Clients ensuring a Digital Market evolution, in a secured and performant environment, and with a reliable quality. This function includes Global Markets Application Production, Local Territory IT Development, the Core Infrastructure environment including Datacentres, Application Production, Security, Architecture as well as elements of the Global Services organisation.
- Context and Role summary
Digital working searches to ensure the customer has all required CORE infrastructure to work: Operating System Image, Active Directory, messaging and collaboration tools access, print queue management, workstation security, software deployment and Patch management.
- Position – Tasks & Key Responsibilities
The jobholder will be mainly in charge of designing, maintaining and improving the secure printing solution deployed in France and Europe.
His/her main tasks are but not limited to:
- Design the new printing solution that will replace the current solution
- Write the architectural specifications, operating and installation documents
- Infrastructure Deployment
- Define the users migration path
- Analyse and Improve current Infrastructure
- Monitor performance and ensure system and service availability and reliability.
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning.
- Troubleshooting and incident resolution.
- Systems and services version update following life cycle.
- Explore, test and implement new version functionalities.
- Liaise with clients, vendors and other IT members for problem resolution.
- Professional Skills, Abilities and Experience
The ideal candidate has a strong background on the following points:
- French language fluency required to communicate complex technical issues with French teams both verbal and written.
- Strong skills and working knowledge of Secure Printing Solutions such as Safecom, LRS or Ricoh solutions.
- Skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers 201x.
- Implementation & Patch Management.
- General troubleshooting & logs management.
- Skills and working knowledge of Network Troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Security concepts
- An experience of at least 4 years in Microsoft Windows 201x Administration level 3 is mandatory.
- Skills and working knowledge of Scripting (mainly Powershell) for tasks automation
- Skills and working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Skills and working knowledge of Microsoft IIS
- Skills and working knowledge of Network trace parsing for troubleshooting.
- Skills and working knowledge of Designs and Implementations of complex architectures.
- Skills and working knowledge of client-server infrastructure.
- Personal Attributes
- Force of proposal.
- Provides technical lead and/or supervises lower level team members.
- Customer centric mind-set.
- Can do attitude.
- Proactive and pragmatic approach with a strong ability to work on own initiative.
- Good interpersonal skills.