- Contrato de trabajo
- Puesto de trabajo / Misión
- FINANCE ACCOUNTS ET MANAGEMENT CONTROL
CONTEXT AND TEAM DESCRIPTION
Within Corporate and Institutional Banking Finance, BP2S (Securities Services) Regulatory Resources team is responsible to provide information allowing balance sheet management, Liquidity Capital (Risk Weighted Assets) and IFRS9 (Cost of Risk) indicators monitoring for all Securities Services activities.
The team is in charge of the analysis of the current year, projections and budget for the business line for: balance sheet, risk weighted assets, liquidity indicators (Net Funding Balance, Liquidity Coverage Ratio, Net Stable Funding Ratio / Solvency) and the consolidation of the different indicators and reporting to CIB Finance management and Strategic Management Control at Group Finance.
The team also ensures compliance with Risk / ALM norms and with Group’s guidelines for BP2S activities.
Madrid Finance Oxygen aims at:
- Mutualizing financial, management accounting and liquidity reporting production, both at Central and at Regional level, in order to rationalize finance production processes and optimize operational efficiency within a centralized processing center.
- Reinforce the control set-up, both at Central and Regional level, and reduce the operational risk.
- Aligning tools, norms & methodologies, processes and deployment of standard CIB Finance applications/systems among the CIB Finance community.
- Promoting process efficiency and transversality, supporting innovation and developing digitalization, as well as implementing robotics initiatives.
- Strengthening coordination & (2-way) communication among the central and local team community, promoting best practices and knowledge sharing.
- Creating international communities and synergies with other Finance platforms.
The position is within SFM (Strategic Financial Management) – RRM (Regulatory Resources Management) for CIB HO (Head Office) located in Madrid, under the supervision of the department management.
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
The new joiner will perform analysis on Securities Services Perimeter on Financial Resources indicators for CIB and Group Management.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Coordination with Business, Regional Finance, ALMT / CIB Corporate ALM, Performance Managers (regions, central), Risk & Group Finance.
- Coordination for Actual and Forecast/Budget exercises
- Regulatory and internal reporting analysis on financial resources.
- Process improvement (new controls, system improvement)
- Coordination with Middle Office teams in charge of tools
- Contribution to ad hoc studies (ad hoc analysis, regulatory and methodological changes…) and Regulator requests in liaison with Group Finance
- Current year Monthly liquidity analysis by Regions/Financial Products
- Daily Liquidity analysis to fulfill European Central Bank regulatory request.
- Synthesis analysis on Forecasts, Budget Plans vs Actual for CIB and Group Management
- Production Management (liquidity closings coordination, interaction with Finance/ALMT teams)
- Liquidity data quality management and controls framework
- Contribution to the synthesis of CIB financial resources indicators (and other dashboards)
- Contribution to the monitoring of methodological and regulatory changes
- Follow-up Business Line data quality action plan
- Ad hoc analysis based from Top Management requests
- Process improvement
- Coordination for transversal CIB topics and projects with other Business Lines
- Contribute to the BNPP operational permanent control framework
Projects, Systems Support, Operational Process Improvements
- Participate in the upgrades/version releases of respective reporting tools, as well as system amendments/enhancements required to facilitate new/modified reporting requirements. In connection with this effort, assist in user acceptance testing and trouble-shooting after deployment
- Assist in identifying operational process improvements in production, control procedures, and workflow organization to increase the team’s efficiency and effectiveness. Also assist in integrating and streamlining the reports under the team’s responsibility
- Observe the bank’s policies and procedures
- Participate in staff development and evaluation, as well as staffing operational process (recruiting, hiring, and training). Help ensure that staff’s skills and competencies can support reporting requirements
- Assist in any special project or request as directed by management
Training and occupational experience
- Education background: Business School or University graduate. Master in Finance/Mathematics.
- Minimum 3 years of financial working experience. Previous experience in a Banking/Regulatory environment is a plus
- Fluent English speaking is mandatory; as the job will be in this language.
- IT skills: capacity to use tools as Excel in a proficient manner and other Business Intelligence tools as, Tableau or Power BI, as a plus.
- Knowledge of Financial Resources and Performance Indicators is a plus
- Knowledge on Liquidity regulatory rules and norms is a plus
- Knowledge on Global Markets products: all sales and trading activity on primary and secondary markets: rates, Repo/ collateral, Swap Products, credit, foreign exchange, fixed income, securization and treasury are very much appreciate.
Skills and behaviours
- Problem-solving and agile mindset
- Effective analytical, organizational skills
- Rigorous and flexible mindset.
- Strong sense of organization, ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong preference on team work organization. Team Player.
- Proactivity on proposing and implementing agreed improvements, share knowledge and best practices
- Ability to work in a changing and moving multicultural environment
BNP Paribas Group in Spain is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. Therefore, on equal terms of qualifications and competencies for the position, the candidate of the underrepresented sex at that level shall have access to the position. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.