- Contrato de trabajo
- Puesto de trabajo / Misión
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
BNP Paribas is an international bank with leading positions in the European market. It is present in 74 countries and employs more than 192,000 people, 146,000 of whom are in Europe. The Group holds key positions in its three main areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking and financial services network is part of Retail Banking & Services), as well as Corporate & Institutional Banking, which offers services to corporate and institutional clients. The Group supports its customers (individuals, entrepreneurs, SMEs, large companies and institutions) to help them carrying out their projects by providing financing, investment, savings and insurance services.
In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is number one in retail financing in Europe.
BNP Paribas is developing its integrated retail banking model in the Mediterranean countries, Turkey, Eastern Europe and has an important network on the US West Coast. In both its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas has leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and a solid and growing network in the Asia-Pacific region.
The CIB IT Platform for EMEA is responsible to provide IT Services to our Clients ensuring a Digital Market evolution, in a secured and performant environment, and with a reliable quality. This function includes Global Markets Application Production, Local Territory IT Development, the Core Infrastructure environment including Datacentres, Application Production, Security, Architecture as well as elements of the Global Services organisation.
RISK is an integrated and independent function and is part of BNP Paribas’s control functions. It is the independent second line of defense on the risk management activities of the Group which are under its direct responsibilities, including credit and counterparty risk, market risk, funding and liquidity risk, interest rate and foreign exchange risks in the banking book, insurance risk, operational risk and environmental and social risks.
The RISK CISO team is multi-skilled and transversal to RISK function perimeter. You must contribute to the Group cybersecurity challenges while at the same time being pragmatic on the proposed solutions according to RISK activities.
As part of your mission, you will:
– Steer Group level programs and deploy the ICT control plans;
– Maintain up to date the RISK IT/Cyber risk register;
– Manage security events (e.g., vulnerability management, data loss prevention (DLP)) in cooperation with Group teams and ensure RISK staff cybersecurity awareness (e.g., phishing, data protection, safe desk);
– Contribute to the Shadow / Light IT situations inventory and the mitigation of the related risks;
– Contribute to the RISK assets access right management;
– Be involved within IT projects related to RISK legacy applications, ensuring the alignment with Group security requirements and RISK business objectives.
As an IT Security Professional within the RISK CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) team, your mission will be structured around several areas: Cyber Program, Data Loss Prevention, Cybersecurity awareness…
You will participate in reinforcing the RISK information system security, according to Group security standards to be applied on the RISK function activity and organization. Your actions will contribute to strengthening the operational control framework and the cybersecurity maturity, across its perimeters (e.g., RISK Head Office, Hubs, RISK Business lines).
You have at least 3 years experience in IT risk and/or cybersecurity. Experience in project management may be an advantage.
You master the Office Pack and have knowledge of MyAccess (SailPoint) and/or Service Now
You have a proven aptitude for communication, analysis, organization and synthesis.
Trasversal & Behavioral:
• Organizational skills
• Analytical Ability
• Training programs, career plans and internal mobility opportunities, national and international thanks to our presence in different countries.
• Diversity and Inclusion Committee that ensures an inclusive work environment. In recent years, several employee communities have been created to organize diversity and inclusion awareness actions (PRIDE, We Generations and MixCity).
• Corporate volunteering program (1 Million Hours 2 Help) in which employees can dedicate time out of their working hours to volunteer activities.
• Flexible compensation plan
• Hybrid telecommuting model (50%)
• 31 vacation days
Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas Group in Spain is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.