- Contrato de trabajo
- Puesto de trabajo / Misión
As any BNP Paribas Function or Operational Entity, RISK is responsible for the management, in compliance with BNP Paribas risks tolerance and the supporting policies and procedures, of the operational and regulatory risks caused by, or related to, its activity. A permanent control framework, relying on three lines of defense guaranties the proper exercise of such responsibility.
RISK first line of defense (1LoD) relies mostly on a network of identified Operational Permanent Control (OPC) coordinators spread across the different streams of the RISK function.
Each RISK department organizes itself to implement the Operational Risk Management Framework (ORMF) and to manage operational risks deriving from its activity. The newly RISK Global Framework (GF) department comprises teams with heterogeneous deployment of ORMF and steering of their operational risks. Therefore RISK GF needs a Global OPC to continue reinforcing the consistency of the management of operational risks across RISK GF, to complete the implementation of the ORMF within the different teams and to refine the assessment of the global risk profile of RISK GF.
The RISK GF OPC will:
- assess overall ORMF (including data protection, TPRM, Fraud, technology risks) thoughout RISK GF,
- ensure the consistency of the ORMF implementation cross RISK GF teams (RCSA, Control Plan, Procedures, recommendations monitoring),
- coordinate the preparation and documentation of the Internal Control Committee of RISK,
- articulate his/her actions with RISK CCCO campaign,
- contribute to the RISK OPCs community animated by RISK CCCO,
- assist if needed teams in their OPC tasks.
The RISK GF Global OPC will report to the head of RISK CTOO (Chief Transformation & Operation Officer) Office.
The RISK GF OPC has the responsibility, together with OPCs of RISK GF teams, to identify and assess non-financial risks, to ensure the enforcement and efficiency of the control framework.
This includes the following key responsibilities:
Ensure the proper identification & assessment of operational risks (RCSA) including Potential Incidents
- Ensure the material risks and their risk mitigants are assessed according to RISK CCCO guidelines.
- Ensure the consistency of the assessment across RISK GF teams.
- Assist when required a team in its identification and assessment.
- Ensure the effective implementation of the RCSA within 360 RiskOp and its continuous update.
- Contribute to the definition and follow-up of self-identified action plans elaborated by the first line of defence, when residual risk is rated “3” or “4”.
- Lead and/or coordinate the creation, assessment, quantification and update, within timeframe, of potential incidents, by the first line of defense, in liaison with the relevant control functions.
Monitor controls and controls plans
- Participate to the definition and update of Central Control Libraries (CCL), of the Local Control Plans (LCP).
- Ensure the effective implementation of controls plan within 360 RiskOp and its continuous update.
- Ensure the execution of the controls and the input of their results within 360 RiskOp.
- Ensure the definition and implementation of self-identified action plans elaborated by the first line of defense related to failing controls.
Monitor historical incidents (HI)
- Ensure that management and control functions are alerted in case of major incidents.
- Ensure the incidents are collected within 360 RiskOp, analyzed in a timely manner with corrective measure identified.
- Watch over external incidents to take them into account, if appropriate,
Act as the procedure referent for RISK GF
- Ensure that Group procedures are implemented locally, transposed if need be according to local specificities (regulations, organizations, …).
- Ensure that the procedures validated and published by RISK GF are identified, updated, properly stored and communicated to the relevant stakeholders within the operational entity.
Monitor findings, recommendations, permanent control actions closure
- Upon notification/receipt of reports, organize the follow-up of the findings and recommendations,
Contribute to the identification, creation and follow-up of self-identified action plans elaborated by the LoD1
Prepare and coordinate the Internal Control Committee for RISK GF
KEY KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Mastering of BNP Paribas Operational Risk Framework
- Good knowledge of RISK scope and organization is a plus
- Risk management
- Project management with the ability to understand the change, to explain it and to lead it
- Influence & Communication
- Active listening
BNP Paribas Group in Spain is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. Therefore, on equal terms of qualifications and competencies for the position, the candidate of the underrepresented sex at that level shall have access to the position. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.