- Contrato de trabajo
- Puesto de trabajo / Misión
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Who are we?
South Europe Technologies is one of BNP Paribas Personal Finance shared services centers delivering the best IT Applications (Architecture, Project management, Development, and Quality Assurance) to BNP Paribas Personal Finance entities around the world.
In this context, we are looking for a Scrum master.
Duties – Responsibilities
The scrum master is responsible for creating the best conditions for the product owner and the agile team (squad) to work together. He/she oversees application of the agile framework and supports the squad in appropriating agile practices within the chosen framework (Scrum, Kanban, Agile@scale, etc.), to maximise the chances of success and the benefits for the product. He/she facilitates relations between the squad and its environment. Where necessary, he/she hands the agile framework over to the squad and its stakeholders so they can focus on the life of the product and work as independently as possible. He/she is a servant leader and also provides support to the product owner. He/ she facilitates collaboration with the stakeholders all the way through to the product users. As an agent of change, he/she is also committed to disseminating best practices within the company, and to supporting and advising new scrum masters and product owners that come on board
The collaborator will be involved in some or all of the following activities
To guarantee the method for the benefit of the product
- Is the contact person for and oversees application of agile values and principles within the squad (Scrum, Scrumban, Kanban, XP, Agile@ scale, etc.)
- Applies the agile approach and coordinates or facilitates the necessary procedures
- Supports continuous improvement through feedback or other initiatives to improve squad efficiency
- Supports the squad in implementing the agile framework
- Supports the product owner by proposing techniques for defining, prioritising, developing and estimating the product backlog
- Participates in the promotion of agility
As a facilitator:
- Ensures fluid communication and promotes a positive atmosphere in the squad
- Monitors sprints and actively supports the squad in finding solutions to problems, whether technical, organisational or human-related
- Supports the product owner in managing the backlog
- Contributes to the reporting of reliable information to the product owner regarding the progress of the squad’s work (progress of sprints / releases, quality indicators, etc.)
To manage the integration of newcomers to the squad:
- Anticipates the need for resources
- Helps with the integration of newcomers
To participate in agility management within a guild and/or chapter:
- Helps to create and enhance tools that are reusable within the community
- Helps to produce relevant content inspired by his/her experiences, particularly for training purposes
– At least 4 years working as a Scrum Master (ideally with Scrum Master certification).
– High level of English.
– (Ideally) High level of Spanish.
– Valuable other languages.
– Great communication skills (key for the role).