- Contrato de trabajo
- Puesto de trabajo / Misión
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Holding a position within Site Portfolio Management team, you will act as single point of contact for our internal clients (the 17 European branches) and you will play a key role regarding the satisfaction of their needs. You will manage a portfolio of applications, the coordination between the users and the developers and workout the functional documentation. More precisely you will have to:
• Build and maintain a sound relationship with the branches assigned to you, and represent their voice within Central teams community
• Analyse the needs and use the Demand Management Process in Europe with ITECOS, ATGOV and CTC validation)
• Coordinate with the stakeholders the security topics : GSF, ASD, IT Continuity …
• Receive and clarify their tooling needs and requests (in the form of Business requirements) • Perform a review of the Business Requirements with the appropriate internal stakeholder(s) in order confirm if any existing central tool is available to satisfy the request.
• In case of absence of a central solution a new development will be undertaken by SSCEAS ADM team and accordingly your role will be to :
o Prepare the Functional Specifications and liaise with the final user and the development team in order to clarify any possible question
o Organize the testing of the IT deliverables with the final users o Workout the relevant user guide documents
o Plan and execute the training of the new tool or enhancement
o Last but not least to follow-up and ensure a proper handover to production support teams
• Follow up the timely delivery of the outstanding requests and regularly report on the progress towards the branches
EXPERTISE AND SKILLS:
– Business/IT Relationship (Proficient)
– Architecture (Proficient)
– IT Knowledge (Proficient)
– Ability to manage a project (Proficient)
– Ability to manage/facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training… (Beginner)
– Ability to develop and adapt a process (Proficient)
– Ability to Synthetise/Simplify (Proficient)
– Organisational Skills (Proficient)
– Communication Skills – Oral & Written (Proficient)
– Adaptability (Proficient)
Tools / technologies / methodologies:
– APPLICATION PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT Application Lifecycle Management (Proficient)
- You have a generalist profile, ideally combining a previous experience in an (internal or external) client facing role, collaborating with users and technical IT people and coordinating (small to medium) projects, e.g. as a PMO officer, business analyst, or key user.
- Any related certifications are a plus.
- Language requirements: full professional proficiency in English is a must; French is preferred; knowledge of any other European language is a plus.
- Any technical IT knowledge is a plus but not a must. Most important is a willingness to dive into technical aspects and learn the language of technical people.
- You have excellent communication skills, and you can easily find your way in a complex environment thanks to your networking skills.
- You are client oriented, conscientious and result oriented. You have a proactive, can-do personality. You are driven, eager to learn, structured and take pride in delivering work of high quality.
BNP Paribas Group in Spain is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. Therefore, on equal terms of qualifications and competencies for the position, the candidate of the underrepresented sex at that level shall have access to the position. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.