Tagetik Technical Business Analyst (SQL Developer))
- Contrato de trabajo
- Puesto de trabajo / Misión
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Mission and Objectives
As a part of the team you will be working closely with Finance Performance Management community with activities spanning from administration, support, training, business requirements collection, maintenance of the tool, enhancements to projects, communication with users, data analysis and contribution to process reengineering.
The team is a decisive player in the design of the application roadmap, ensuring the adequacy between target architecture orientation and users main stakeholders.
- Manage improvement and new functionalities of the application in coordination with other applications.
- Manage improvements on the process and on the reporting.
- Support the users during the budgetary campaign.
- Manage relationship with Group Finance.
- Manage relationship with IT teams.
- Manage and organize each release, including the contribution of Performance Managers.
- SPOC (single point of contact) on the topic regarding Budget elaboration and other main processes supported by the application.
- Prepare business requirements and ensure that the documentation is up-to-date.
- Handle trainings, presentations and change management on the application.
Added value of the position:
- Understanding of Bank Liquidity, RWA, Cost of Risk, and P&L reporting process and methodology, including the cost allocation.
- Go through the different project lifecycle phases and get a deep knowledge of project management methodologies (agile methodology). Get involved in the application roadmap.
- Visibility with daily contact with international users. Deal with various interlocutors: other project management teams, Group IT, Regional and Central Performance management teams.
Educational background: Business School, Engineer or Master in Information Technology.
Previous working experience: Minimum 3+ years' experience within Financial Services ideally. Experience as business analyst or management accountant is required.
- Experience in implementation and support of budgeting/planning tools
- IT skills:
- Planning tools: Tagetik (highly appreciated), Hyperion Planning or other CPM tools
- ETL tools (Extract Transform and Load)
- Excel / Access
- Languages: Fluent in English.
- Client focus
- Result driven
- Collaborative work
- Team player
- Communication skills (spoken and written)
- Ability to report in a synthetic manner
- Capacity to perform rigorous analysis
- Organizational skills: autonomy, capacity to manage several tasks in parallel, to prioritize and to manage pressure.
- Ability to adapt to change and transformation
BNP Paribas Group in Spain is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. Therefore, on equal terms of qualifications and competencies for the position, the candidate of the underrepresented sex at that level shall have access to the position. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.