- Standard / Permanent
- FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
FRESH is a unique organization within the BNP PARIBAS IT Group. FRESH is responsible for the alignment of IT programs with the strategy and objectives of Finance and Risk.
With more than 150 team members located in Madrid and Lisbon, the FRESH EMEA hub operates as a platform providing resources and expertise to deliver on tasks and projects in all areas of Finance, Risk and ALM-Treasury. This landscape is constantly growing due to major regulatory reforms, including the implementation of ESG commitments, digital transformation with the accelerated switch towards cloud technologies and major global projects that will shape the transformation of BNP Paribas
FRESH LRRS Business Analyst
Team Leader of Squad – FDS LRR Solutions EMEA (in Madrid)
MISSION OF FRESH FDS
FRESH is a new IT framework encompassing Projects & Systems of Finance and RISK functions, with a strong focus on efficiency, proximity, agility and time-to-market.
FRESH is a new worldwide organizational model that will contribute to tackle major challenges of the Group’s transformation of today and tomorrow, building the best offering to the Finance and Risk Community through a progressive shift to new technologies and best practices.
FRESH organization is the outcome of several convergences: between the Project & Systems teams of Group Finance, CIB Finance and RISK and their related IT teams. FRESH is part of the ITG organization (ITG in Europe and ITO overseas) with a threefold sponsorship sponsorship: ITG, Finance and RISK.
Within the FRESH, Finance Dedicated Solutions (FDS) is a Group in charge of servicing Finance processes and users on a worldwide scope.
There are three Domains in FDS: Consolidations Solutions dedicated to Head Office Reporting, Operating Solutions dedicated to specific Finances processes and Local Regulatory Reporting Solutions (LRRS) dedicated to local or regional Finance teams producing the Financial statements & Financial prudential reporting towards the National Central Banks.
All entities on OFS (One Finance Solution), a set of 30+ standard BNPP Finance applications of which a detailed General and Analytical Ledger, are in the scope of LRRS. The scope is rapidly expanding in the wake of the OFS migration program, a program rolling out OFS worldwide and in particular in CIB/BP2S entities in EMEA, APAC and Americas. Currently approximately 80 consolidated entities are live on OFS, and 80 more are planned in the 2021-2024 timeframe.
The missions of the LRRS team are to
• Lead the LRR stream of the OFS migrations
• Design and build systems & solutions for LRR Finance processes & users
• Rationalize the existing systems & solutions inherited from multiple local and regional initiatives
• Support, run and administer the LRR systems & solutions
• Manage incidents of the LRR systems & solutions
• Ensure communication with users and stakeholders.
• Contribute to the training and change management of the Finance users
• Strive to continuously improve the service provided by LRRS by tracking inefficiencies within LRRS and contributing to review Finance LRR processes
• Implement the new FRESH framework and in particular agile @scale methodology and collaborative cross stream fertilization
Concerning the EMEA region, a dedicated LRRS team is set up in the FRESH EMEA Hub. The analyst position is part of that team.
The FRESH EMEA Hub operates as a service center providing resources and expertise to deliver on tasks and projects prioritized by FRESH On-Shore stakeholders. The FRESH EMEA hub is itself hosted within the Oxygen Platform and covers Lisbon & Madrid Locations.
The FRESH EMEA Hub operates under the “Extended Team” model encompassing a clearly defined functional reporting line for each team to on-shore Managers who supervise the activities performed.
Be part of Local Regulatory Reporting Solutions team is being able to
• Design, develop and maintains Local Regulatory Reporting solutions :
o LRR France (Evolan),
o LRR International (NSA, LRR, Report Generator)
• Deploy LRR solution project for international entities: CIB/BP2S EMEA, APAC
As a Finance Business Analyst, your main responsibilities are to:
• Participate in the analysis of LRR by collecting the following information :
o Description of the architecture (systems, reporting tool, data flows, transformation points, …)
o Description of the reporting processes including manual tasks
o Inventory of Reports
o Identify all the restitution axis of the reports produced
• Define the solution according to :
o the OFS architecture principles
o the LRRS target architecture
• Define the specifications according to the business requirement
• Define the priority of the specifications within the agile backlog in collaboration with the PO
• Describe the testing strategy encompassing all stakeholders and contributors
• Build user manuals and training material
• Review and update permanent documentation on the SharePoint
• Prepare supporting documentation to instruct decisions by senior management in the LRRS & Finance governance bodies
• Business school or University graduate with a Masters degree in Accounting, Finance
• Engineer diploma with Finance and/or Accounting certificates
• 3-6 years of experience in Finance within the Banking sector (Financial Accounting, Financial Reporting, Business/financial analysis), including audit and consultancy firms.
• Knowledge and experience of implementation of International Financial Reporting Standards
• Tools : Business Object, COGNOS, SQL and dedicated local vendor solutions
• Knowledge of financial reporting processes in Retail Banking, Corporate Banking and Capital Market industry
• Proficient in Agile methodology would be a plus
Trasversal & Behavioral:
• Ability to collaborate/Teamwork
• Communication skills – oral &written
• Creativity & Innovation/Problem solving
• Training programs, career plans and internal mobility opportunities, national and international thanks to our presence in different countries.
• Diversity and Inclusion Committee that ensures an inclusive work environment. In recent years, several employee communities have been created to organize diversity and inclusion awareness actions (PRIDE, We Generations and MixCity).
• Corporate volunteering program (1 Million Hours 2 Help) in which employees can dedicate time out of their working hours to volunteer activities.
• Flexible compensation plan
• Hybrid telecommuting model (50%)
• 31 vacation days
Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas Group in Spain is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.