- Standard / Permanent
- FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
BNP Paribas EMEA Finance employs 500 employees, of which more than 325 are based in Madrid. We manage more than 250 BNP Paribas entities from all over Europe, covering +60% of Group’s balance sheet and all group’s banking activities (Corporate & Investment Banking, Retail Banking, Personal Finance and other financial services activities…).
Our mission is to measure, control and explain all the financial indicators required to monitor accounting, tax, regulatory, liquidity, credit risk reporting and management result activities.
Team: CIB Functions Global Performance Management (3 FTE Paris, 1 FTE London, 2 FTE Madrid)
Paris leader: CIB Functions Global Performance Management
Madrid leader: Head of Cost and efficiency
Position location: Madrid
CIB Functions Global PM key role:
Ø Monitoring, analysis and allocations of all CIB Functions costs in order to provide CIB Management and Group Finance with an in-depth analysis and follow-up of CIB Functions data.
Ø Be a business partner for CIB: CIB Management, CIB Functions, CIB Metiers
Ø Manage the interface with all Local PM to ensure consistency in Global Management view
Cost and efficiency Performance Management job description:
Ø Follow-up a dedicated Business Stream (CIB Finance) at WWIDE level thanks to Local and regional CFOs/ PM Contribution.
o Control and corrections of data input in global systems (Vinci, Solaar, Perseus),
o Contact with the CIB CFO at wwide level for financial analysis of actuals/forecast/budget
o Monthly reporting, analysis and comments for Philippe M, Emmanuel Nicolas CIB synthesis
o Numbers presentation support during the quarterly meetings with Emmanuel Nicolas
o Allocation keys updates for wwide cost allocation board
Ø Coordinate Budget & Forecast process with both Client and Local PM, review and explain variation between each version, contribute to the building of Budget presentation for CIB Management
Ø Manage the Cost Allocation Board process:
n Templates and synthesis files design;
n Coordination of process with the ISPL, onshore and with the Metiers teams;
n Control of each step of the process: collect of the allocations keys, consolidation, control, organization of the Metiers allocation Boards, Systems loading control, output, final control
Ø Guarantee of the respect of the Group Management Norms: consistency with Group and CIB rules & principles, homogeneity through functions and business lines and regions
• University graduate or business school, master degree
• Previous working experience: 4-8 years’ experience in a Banking/Accounting/Finance environment.
• Detailed/Control Oriented
• Critical Thinking
• Team Player
Trasversal & Behavioral:
• Critical thinking
• Ability to set up relevant performance indicators
• Training programs, career plans and internal mobility opportunities, national and international thanks to our presence in different countries.
• Diversity and Inclusion Committee that ensures an inclusive work environment. In recent years, several employee communities have been created to organize diversity and inclusion awareness actions (PRIDE, We Generations and MixCity).
• Corporate volunteering program (1 Million Hours 2 Help) in which employees can dedicate time out of their working hours to volunteer activities.
• Flexible compensation plan
• Hybrid telecommuting model (50%)
• 31 vacation days
Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas Group in Spain is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.